Easter travel availability
Have you booked your Easter trip?
For those who haven’t booked, we’re taking the stress out of the situation.
We’ve found Station Stays that still have availability for your van, your camper, your tent, somewhere that you can put your swag.
Check out the great options below, and book yourself an amazing Easter in a fantastic destination.
If you need to upgrade your gear, or carry out important maintenance and checks before leaving, find your closest CCIASA endorsed member here > .
Want to skip to the top 3 reasons to camp at Easter? Click here.
Good Friday: April 10
Easter Monday: April 13
School Holidays: April 10 – April 26
Adult: $10 | Child: $5 per night
Catninga Station Stay
Bush camping available. Minimum 2 night stay at $10pppn and $5per child per night.
from $10 per person
Mt Ive Station Camping
- $10 a night pppn for bush camping or unpowered camping
- $28 for 2 people per night on a powered site.
from $55 per person
Mt Ive Station
- Shearers quarters: from $65 per night; byo linen
- Self Contained Huts: $150 for 2 people
$20 per vehicle per night
Upalinna Station Campground
from $160 per night
Bendleby Ranges Cottages
- Acacia Cottage, Minimum 2 night stay, $160 pn
- Gumdale Cottage, Minimum 2 night stay, from $180 pn
$45 per night for 2 people
Bendleby Ranges Station
- Unpowered Campground, Minimum 2 night stay, $45 (2 ppl) per night, including firewood.
- Powered Campground, Minimum 2 night stay, $56 (2 ppl) per night, including firewood.
from $29 per night
Rawnsley Park Station
from $25 per vehicle
Mern Merna Station camping
Secluded campsites $25 per vehicle per night
Mern Merna Station
- Mt Aleck homestead: sleeps 10 people $400 per night; minimum 3 night stay.
- Johnson cottage: sleeps 2 people $200 per night; minimum 3 night stay.
$15 per person pn
Unpowered Camp site $15 per person per night. Wood, showers, toilets, bbq and a large shelter shed are available.
from $10 per person pn
Merna Mora Station
- Bush camping sites from $10/night
- Camping with amenities from $20/night
from $110 per night
Merna Mora Station Units
- Self contained units starting at $110/night with a minimum period of three nights over Easter
$20 per vehicle pn
Camping $20 per vehicle per night. Secluded campsites with access to Shower and Flushing toilet. **not suitable for low clearance vans or cars.
If you’re not camping or caravanning over Easter, it’s an opportunity missed!
If you are fortunate enough to not have to work on public holidays, Easter gives you 4 days of travel. This will allow you to travel further, or simply stay longer. An added bonus for those who dread pack up! This year, Easter also bumps into the School Holidays, so if you can, grab a couple of extra days and stay longer!
The weather can be mild, with warm days and cooler nights. Long range forecasts show mid 20s, which is perfect for walking, cycling, hiking – and let’s face it – the kids will swim in any weather! Evenings are forecasted to be in the mid-teens – perfect for a sleeping bag snuggle.
- Easter fun!
The Easter Bunny has been seen on Sunday mornings at some Station Stays. For those of you whose caravan or camping trips usually involve chocolate – here’s your perfect excuse to indulge!